Observed at: Wawa Airport
Date: Saturday June 25, 2022 at 12:00 EDT
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
Temp.: 24.1 °C
Humidex: 28
Wind: WSW 11 km/h
Humidity: 57 %
Dew point: 15.0 °C
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Tendency: falling
Visibility: 24.1 km
Sunrise: 05:41
Sunset: 21:43
Normals:
Max 22°C Min 9°C
Yesterday
  Max: °C
  Min: °C
  Rainfall: mm

 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
Saturday
Mainly sunny
Mainly sunny
Max: 28°C
Sunday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Max: 15°C
Monday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 18°C
Tuesday
Chance of showers (40%)
Chance of showers
Max: 16°C
Wednesday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 21°C
Thursday
Chance of showers or thunderstorms (60%)
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Max: 19°C
Friday
Cloudy
Cloudy
Max: 19°C
Saturday night
Showers
Showers
Min: 10°C
Sunday night
Chance of showers (40%)
Chance of showers
Min: 6°C
Monday night
Clear
Clear
Min: 8°C
Tuesday night
Chance of showers (40%)
Chance of showers
Min: 6°C
Wednesday night
Chance of showers or thunderstorms (60%)
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Min: 9°C
Thursday night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Min: 10°C
 

Forecast

Wawa, ON (Issued: Saturday June 25, 2022 at 11:30 EDT)

Today
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 31. UV index 9 or very high.
Tonight
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. A few showers beginning late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Local amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 30 then light late this evening. Low 10.
Sunday
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Sunday night
Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Monday
Sunny. High 18.
Monday night
Clear. Low 8.
Tuesday
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Tuesday night
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Wednesday
Sunny. High 21.
Wednesday night
Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 9.
Thursday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 19.
Thursday night
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Friday
Cloudy. High 19.
Averages and extremes
Highest temperature(1977-2014)27.9 °C2001
Lowest temperature(1977-2014)-0.6 °C1979
Average high19.3 °C 
Average low6.5 °C 
Average12.9 °C 
Greatest rainfall(1977-2014)41.4 mm1988
Greatest snowfall(1977-2014)0.0 cm1977
Greatest precipitation(1977-2014)41.4 mm1988
Most snow on the ground(1977-2014)0.0 cm1977
Monthly frequency of precipitation43.0 % 

24 Hour Forecast - Wawa, ON

Date/Time
(EDT)
Temp.
(°C)

Weather Conditions

LOP †
Wind
(km/h)

Humidex
25 June 2022
13:00 26 Sunny (20%)  Sunny Low SW 10 31
14:00 28 Sunny (20%)  Sunny Low SW 10 31
15:00 28 Sunny (20%)  Sunny Low SW 10 31
16:00 28 Sunny (20%)  Sunny Low SW 10 31
17:00 28 Sunny (20%)  Sunny Low SW 20 30
18:00 27 Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms (30%)  Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms Low S 20 29
19:00 26 Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms (30%)  Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms Low S 20 gust 40
20:00 25 Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms (30%)  Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms Low SW 10
21:00 23 Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms (30%)  Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms Low W 30
22:00 21 A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms (80%)  A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms High SW 10
23:00 19 A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms (80%)  A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms High VR 5
26 June 2022
00:00 18 A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms (80%)  A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms High W 10
01:00 17 A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms (80%)  A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms High SW 10
02:00 16 A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms (80%)  A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms High SW 10
03:00 15 A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms (80%)  A few showers. Risk of thunderstorms High SW 10
04:00 13 A few showers (80%)  A few showers High VR 5
05:00 12 A few showers (80%)  A few showers High SW 10
06:00 11 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SW 10
07:00 11 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SW 10
08:00 10 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SW 15
09:00 10 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SW 15
10:00 10 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SW 15
11:00 10 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SW 20
12:00 12 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SW 20
 
† Likelihood of Precipitation (LOP) as described in the public forecast as a chance of measurable precipitation for a period of time.
  Nil: 0%
  Low: 40% or below
  Medium: 60% or 70%
  High: Above 70%
‡ Value not significant

Environment Canada

WXSIM Forecast for: Wawa
Issued by: Wawaweather.net
Updated: Saturday, 25-Jun-2022 10:30 am

 
This
afternoon
Clear
Clear
High: 27°C
SE
8 kph
Light breeze
UV: 8  Very High 

 
Clear. Unusually warm. High 27°C. UV index up to 8. Wind southeast around 8 kph.

 
Tonight

Chance rain
Chance rain
Low: 15°C
S
3→10 kph
Light breeze

 
Fair to partly cloudy in the evening, becoming cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog after midnight. A chance of rain after midnight. Precipitation showery or intermittent. Mild. Low 15°C. Wind south around 3 kph in the evening, becoming 10 kph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Precipitation mostly around 2 mm.

 
Sunday

Fog a.m.
Fog a.m.
High: 20°C
SSW→WNW
11→18-33 kph
Fresh breeze
UV: 6  High 

 
Cloudy in the morning, becoming partly to mostly cloudy in the afternoon. Patchy light fog in the morning. A chance of rain. High 20°C. UV index up to 6. Wind south-southwest around 11 kph in the morning, becoming west-northwest around 18 kph, gusting to 33 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm.

 
Sunday
night
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
Low: 10°C
WNW
17-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Mostly cloudy to cloudy in the evening, becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 10°C. Wind west-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Monday

Cloudy
Cloudy
High: 14°C
WNW
17-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Cool. High 14°C. Wind west-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Monday
night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Low: 8°C
WNW
16-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Cool. Low 8°C. Wind west-northwest around 16 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Tuesday

Cloudy
Cloudy
High: 14°C
WNW
17-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Cool. High 14°C. Wind west-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Tuesday
night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Low: 9°C
WNW
16-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Low 9°C. Wind west-northwest around 16 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Wednesday

Cloudy
Cloudy
High: 15°C
WNW
17-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. High 15°C. Wind west-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Wednesday
night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Low: 10°C
WNW
16-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Low 10°C. Wind west-northwest around 16 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Thursday

Cloudy
Cloudy
High: 17°C
WNW
17-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. High 17°C. Wind west-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Thursday
night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Low: 11°C
WNW
16-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Low 11°C. Wind west-northwest around 16 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Friday

Cloudy
Cloudy
High: 17°C
WNW
17-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. High 17°C. Wind west-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Friday
night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Low: 11°C
WNW
16-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Low 11°C. Wind west-northwest around 16 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Saturday

Cloudy
Cloudy
High: 18°C
WNW
17-33 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. High 18°C. Wind west-northwest around 17 kph, gusting to 33 kph.

 
Saturday
night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Low: 12°C
WNW
16-32 kph
Fresh breeze

 
Cloudy. Low 12°C. Wind west-northwest around 16 kph, gusting to 32 kph.

 






 

 






 




Random Weather Facts

Weather Terms
Outlook - A hazardous weather outlook is issued daily to indicate that a hazardous weather or hydrologic event may occur in the next several days. The outlook will include information about potential severe thunderstorms , heavy rain or flooding, winter weather, extremes of heat or cold, etc., that may develop over the next 7 days with an emphasis on the first 24 hours of the forecast. It is intended to provide information to those who need considerable lead time to prepare for the event.