Ontario Radar
 EC Short Term Weather Forecast
Wednesday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (60%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 3°C
Wednesday night
Chance of rain showers or flurries (40%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Min: 1°C
Thursday
Snow at times heavy
Snow at times heavy
Max: 1°C *
Thursday night
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Min: -9°C
Friday
Chance of flurries (40%)
Chance of flurries
Max: -3°C
Friday night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Min: -3°C
Saturday
Chance of flurries (40%)
Chance of flurries
Max: 1°C
Click here for full local forecast

METRIC | IMPERIAL
Updated: 11/20/2019 @ 10:35:00 am  
Temperature & Conditions in Michpicoten Mission (Wawa) Temperature & Conditions in Michipicoten Harbour
Currently Outside: Warmer 2.1°C than last hour.

2.8°C

Feels like :  3°C
Cold
24-hr difference -1.5°C 1.5°CWarmer 1.5°C than yesterday at this time.
Cloudy, Dry
Wind from SW Wind:  SW   0.9
Gusting to : 3.2
High Today
2.8°C
10:33am
Low Today
-0.5°C
12:00am
Current Rain Rain:
0.0 mm
Rec* High
8.9°C
2012
Rec* Low
-21.1°C
2014
Current conditions in Michipicoten Mission Click on image for larger view
November
Average
-0.6°C
* Records from this station since 2006
Currently Outside: Warmer 0.1°C than last hour.

4.7°C

Feels like :  1°C
Cold
24-hr difference -2.7°C 2.7°CWarmer 2.7°C than yesterday at this time.
Overcast
Wind:  WSW   15.7
Gusting to : 14.5
High Today
4.7°C
10:33am
Low Today
0.1°C
12:00am
Current Rain Rain:
0.0 mm
Rec* High
-3.4°C
2016
Rec* Low
-17.6°C
2018
Current conditions in Michipicoten Harbour </br> Courtesy of Anderson Fisheries & WAWA Digest
×
Click on image for larger view
November
Average
-1.3°C
* Records from this station since 2016
Dew Point Wind (Mission) Liquid Precipitation Wind (Harbour)
Dew Point: 2.2°C
In Last Hour: Increased 2.2°C since last hour. +2.2°C
High Dew
Point:
2.2°C
at 10:33 AM
Low Dew
Point:
-1.2°C
at 12:00 AM
Wetbulb: 2.6°C
Currently: SW  at
0.9 km/h
Gusting To: 3.2
Max Gust Today:  at
14.8 km/h 10:21am
1Hr Average: 0.2 km/h
Max Gust
This Month:
56.3 km/h
on  Nov 14
Wind Run Today: 1.96 km
Mission Harbour
0.00 mm        Today: 0.00 mm
1.4 mm        Storm Rain: 14 mm
1.40 mm        Yesterday: 2.40 mm
1.4 mm        Last 7 Days: 13.4 mm
5.20 mm        November Rain: 25.40 mm
33.7 mm        November Avg: 42.7 mm
Under 28.5 mm for the month -28.5 mm        Diff from Avg: Under 17.3 mm for the month -17.3 mm
528.6 mm        Rain Season:1 593.0 mm
17.6 mm        Last YTD Rain:1 503.6 mm
11/19/2019
at 8:04 PM
       Last Rain
       Time/Date:
11/19/2019
at 7:49 PM
117        Rain days in 2019 99
5        Rain days in November 7
0        Days since last rain 0
Currently: WSW  at
15.7 km/h
Gusting To: 14.5
Max Gust Today: 25.9 8:34am
1Hr Average: 14.7 km/h
Max Gust
This Month:
66.6 km/h
on  Nov 14
Wind Run Today: 36.66 km
Humidity Wind Chill (Mission) Wind Chill (Harbour)
Humidity: 96 %
In Last Hour: Increased 1% since last hour. +1%
High
Today
96%
at 10:02 AM
Low
Today
95%
at 12:00 AM
Current: 2.8°C
Today: -0.5°C   at 12:00am
Yesterday: -0.7°C
Record: -51.1°C
27/01/1986
Current: 1.3°C
Today: -1.4°C   at 12:15am
Yesterday: -0.4°C
Record: -51.1°C
27/01/1986
Heating Degree Days Lightning Strikes Barometer Sun/Moon
Today: 8.1
November: 467.2
2019 to Date: 4309.1
Cooling Degree Days
2019 to Date: 3.5
Last Min: 0
Last 30 Mins: 0
Last 60 Mins: 0
Last 12 Hrs: 0
November: 0
2019 to Date: 0
Last
Strike:
Last Bearing: 0
Last Distance: 0 km
Mission Harbour
No Change 1023.4 hPa        Current: Rising 0.1 °C/hr 1017.7 hPa
Steady        In Last Hour: Steady
1023.5
at 9:48 AM
       High
       Today:
1017.7
at 9:43 AM
1018.7
at 12:00 AM
       Low
       Today:
1013.4
at 12:00 AM
Daylight
Tue: 9 hrs 5 min 1 sec
Today: 9 hrs 2 min 36 sec
Thu: 9 hrs 0 min 16 sec graph 37.6% 62.4% 2 min 25 sec shorter
than yesterday
Waning Crescent
<!-- matches=
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => 22
            [1] => 23
            [2] => 19
            [3] => 41
        )

    [1] => Array
        (
            [0] => 22
            [1] => 23
            [2] => 19
            [3] => 41
        )

)
-->
Waning Crescent, Moon at 22 days in cycle
41% Illuminated
Fire Index
Current Solar Energy Current UV Index
Fire Weather Index: LOW LOW
0 out of 31
39 W/m2
14 %
Highest:
56 W/m2
10:25am
0.0
Sunburn in
N/A Minutes
Highest:
12:00am
0.0
Almanac Irrigation Index5 All Time Records Cloud Level
Currently: Morning
YTD Avg Temp: 4.0°C
Full Moon: 12 November 2019
New Moon: 15:06 UTC 26 November 2019
Sunrise:  
Sunset:  
Moonset:  
Moonrise:  
Updated at Midnight
Current ET: 0.1 mm    
7-Days Rain: 1.4 mm    
7-Days ET: 1.6 mm    
7-Day: -0.2 mm 0.2 mm water in deficit of what evaporated in last 7 days.
November: 0.1 mm 0.1 mm water in excess of what evaporated this month.
HIGHS: LOWS:
33.1°C
18/07/1991
-50.0°C
11/02/1981
Daytime Records
    33.1°C
18/07/1991
  -36.7°C
12/02/1981
Nighttime Records
  25.4°C
18/07/1991
-50.0°C
11/02/1981
ICN:18 | ISS:Ok | CON:4.5 | RCP:99%
ICN:18 | ISS:Ok | CON:4.7 | RCP:100%
1 Rain season: Jan 1st to Dec 31st.    4 Updated at Noon Central Time.
5 Estimated amount of water needed to replace the water used by plants and evaporation from the past week.
(Negative numbers mean amount of water needed, positive numbers mean excess water is present.)
 EC Weather Forecast  -   Outlook Today & Tonight
Wednesday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (60%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 3°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 3. UV index 1 or low.
WXSIM forecast: Cloudy. A chance of a mix of rain and snow. Relatively mild. High 3°C. Wind south-southwest near calm. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly less than 2 mm. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Wednesday night
Chance of rain showers or flurries (40%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Min: 1°C
EC forecast: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening and after midnight. Snow beginning after midnight except rain along the lakeshore. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low plus 1.
WXSIM forecast: Dense overcast. Patchy light fog after midnight. A chance of a mix of snow and rain in the evening, then a slight chance of snow after midnight. Relatively mild. Low -1°C. Wind south near calm in the evening, becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly less than 2 mm. No snow accumulation expected.
V7.20 Script by: Matthew Romer Wawaweather.net




Random Weather Facts

Canadian Facts and Trivia - THE PEOPLE AND THE HISTORY
Though a few municipalities in Canada gave Daylight Saving Time a pass, Saskatchewan is the only province as a whole that does not observe it at all.

The one exception: The town of Lloydminster, straddling the border with Alberta. To avoid adding to the confusion that must already come from being shared by two provinces, the city changes its time to keep in sync with Alberta.